Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fun Stuff!

OK, so I haven't posted for almost 2 weeks, and I have lots of fun things to share!
I crocheted an inlay for one of my low cut shirts. I like it, but I still think I have sewn it in a little crooked (I undid it TWICE).
I have also done a few scrapbooking pages. I am not going to give all the details. It just takes too much time, but if you would like to know how I did them, just ask.
The layout sketch came from pagemaps.com.
This is supposed to be a two page spread, but I am too lazy to take it off and fix it (lol). This, too, was a pagemaps sketch. My inspiration for this page came from Emma's daisy receiving blanket. I loved the color combination. I also did something I didn't think I would ever do. I used silver with the blue and white. This is one of the trends I have seen lately, and I have not been very impressed; however, as I sat there trying to add some "umph" to my stamped background, I thought it might give the background the fill it needed without changing the colors, and it worked!
Thanks for sharing with me.

1 comment:

  1. Love the shirt inlay! the pages are cute too! I still think the oops one will still look good!

    ReplyDelete