Sunday, May 12, 2013

Magnetic Art Board


This past week has been SUPER busy!  I feel as though I have been going full steam and the steam is running on fumes.  Ever felt that way?  You're human.  I'm sure you have.  The upcoming week looks as though it will be full as well.  I'm glad I was able to enjoy the day.  

This was a fun and simple craft I did with My Princess.  I purchased the magnetic board for $6.?? at The Wood Connection in Salt Lake a couple of weeks ago.  My Princess painted some simple wood cutouts, and we glued them to a wooden clothespin and magnet.  I cut out a circle from patterned paper with my Cricut and glued it in the middle.  We cut out the text and flowers with my Cricut as well using white contact paper.  You can refer back to my post about the Laundry Board for the depth and pressure I used to cut it.  We attached some ribbon and hung it on her wall.  

It is really cute and works great to hang up all her art "masterpieces" that accumulate.  This will be easier to rotate them, store them (until mommy gives them away or discards them) and just plain keep them off the floor or glued to the wall (don't laugh- it's happened more than once)!

We had a lot of fun doing this project together! Thanks for stopping-Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment