Sunday, April 6, 2014

Flower Birthday Card






Wow! It has been forever.   My kids had spring break two weeks ago, and I didn't have the chance to sit down at a computer to post.  Our trip was wonderful!  We went to California and visited my sister and her family.  We collected sea shells on the beach.  My kids got their very first taste of the ocean.  My oldest fell in love with it.  We got back this past Monday.  Although we didn't fly, I had major jet lag!  It took me a few days to get back into life, and then I was really back into life. 

Two of my friends had birthdays this week, and I was completely out of birthday cards.  I turned to my Pinterest board for some inspiration and found this one.  I really like how my version turned out.  

One tip that I want to share with you is what I used as my pop dots to add dimension to the flower and the sentiment label.  I have a large bag of randomly sized foam shapes.  I simply glued them as the dots.  They worked perfectly. 

Thanks for stopping by! -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment