Wew! Not sure where to start with this one. Here goes my written tutorial:
1) I used a light blue cardstock for the base and cut my 8.5 x 11 inch sheet in half so I had two pieces measuring 5.5 x 8.5 inches and folded them in half. Set one aside for another card.
2)Then, from the CTMH (Close To My Heart) Skylark Paper Collection, I used the light green paper with the floral background and the birds and cut a rectangle measuring 5.25 x 4 inches (1/4 smaller than the measurement of my folded base).
3) From this, I cut the rectangle along the longer edge at 3.5 inches. I flipped the smaller newly formed rectangle over (green and white diamonds above).
4) Before gluing these rectangles onto my base, I distressed the edges with the CTMH Desert Sand dye ink pad and curled two corners using my CTMH scissors (which are the sharpest pair of papercrafting scissors I've ever used!). I also distressed the curled edges a little more, then I adhered them with CTMH's Broad Tip Glue Pen (also very impressed with). Things don't move with this glue!
5) Anyway, from a piece of white cardstock, I cut a 1.75x2.5 inch rectangle, distressed the edges with the Desert Sand ink and stamped the "You're a Star" sentiment on it. To do this, I used the stamp from the Take Note set (Artbooking Cricut Bundle). I inked "You're a" with the Slate dye ink pad and the "Star" from the Lagoon dye inkpad. Make sure that you ink from the edge of the ink pad so that you don't ink the entire stamp with one color.
6) Using my Cricut, I cut two 1 in. circles and one .75 inch circle from white cardstock. I used the same stamp set as mentioned above. On the smaller circle, I stamped "go" with the desert sand ink, the star with the slate ink and distressed this as well, and the "cool" from the lagoon ink.
7) Out of a sheet of chocolate colored cardstock, I cut a 2.25 x 3 inch rectangle, a 1 x 1.5 inch rectangle, a 1 x 2 inch rectangle, and a 1 x 2.5 inch rectangle. Then, I pulled out my Cuttlebug and embossed these four rectangles with a circle/bubble texture mat.
8) Using my white pigment ink pad, I distressed and inked all of these rectangles.
9) Using my Broad Tip Glue Pen, I attached all of the the chocolate rectangles as shown above. Using the glue pen, I adhered the star circle as well. The sentiment pieces were all attached using double sided foam pop ups.
Wah Lah! Hope you understand my directions and hope you enjoy this card! Here's to a wonderful day! -Dari