Monday, September 22, 2014

Friend you lift me up card



I had a wonderful time at our retreat this weekend- some much needed me time.  I will be posting several things I created over the next little while.  Friday night I created this wonderful card.  I have never created a stair step card before.  I must admit, it was a little tricky, but after I figured the cutting and scoring portions out, it was FUN!

Here are the ingredients to my card :) :
Craft cardstock (Michaels bulk paper packs)
CTMH White daisy cardstock
CTMH slate dye ink
CTMH lagoon washi tape
CTMH Give a Lift stamp set
CTMH Happy Birds stamp set
CTMH foam tape
CTMH bonding glue stick
CTMH microtip scissors
Fiskars paper trimmer/scorer
Crayola colored pencils

Hope you find some inspiration!!  Thanks for stopping by. -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment