Friday, October 10, 2014

CTMH Happy Holidays card



Hello! Hello!  I woke up this morning and was having a slump- no motivation to do anything.  After I finished making breakfast and reading my scriptures (and getting kids out the door), I got on to Pinterest.  There was a lovely card I had pinned to my Dari's Papercraft Ramblings board.
  It is from iminhaven.blogspot.com.  That jump started my creative juices, and suddenly I had energy and drive to do something- create a card!  

So, now, it is 10 a.m. and I am still in my pj's; the dishes still not done; BUT I finished my creation.  What's more is I have energy and drive to tackle everything I need to now.  

I used the following CTMH products:
White Daisy Cardstock
CTMH Cricut Artbooking Cartridge
Glacier dye ink
Made By Me Stamp Set (discontinued)
Flakey Friends Stamp Set 
Joy Stamp Set (discontinued)
3D Foam Tape
Bonding Glue Pen

I used some fun techniques for this card.  They were- partial embossing on my Cuttlebug; glitter glue on the snowflakes; and last but not least "hiding/contour" on my Cricut.  This last technique I learned from Joy from Obsessed with Scrapbooking (You Tube Channel).  

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope I inspired you to go create your own work of art. :) -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment