Monday, June 1, 2015

Purple Graduation Pop Up Card

Hello! Hello!  My brother-in-law graduated from Nursing this past Saturday.  I didn't dare post this picture until after his graduation, because he may have seen the pic online :).  This was a bit more challenging than I anticipated.  First, his school's colors lend more towards the feminine side; and second, I have been in girl graduation/mother's day mode for a while :).

The truly funny thing about all of this is that I didn't want to forget to take this to him at our celebration dinner, so I put it in the camper.  Then, I left it there (lol). 

The glitter paper and black cardstock  are not CTMH, but everything else is.  I used several different stamp sets.  If you have any questions, just leave a message/comment. 

Thanks for stopping by! -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment