Saturday, November 28, 2020

Elegant Birthday & Thank You Cards




 

November is a busy month in our family for birthdays.  All three of my sisters' birthdays as well as my own fall in this month.  Then, one of my sister-in-law's birthday is in November along with my mother-in-law's.  

I had some time this week, so I put my creative juices to work.  For my birthday, my husband gave me some new stamps, embossing folder and some cutting dies.  I love how these cards came together.

Supplies used for these cards:

* Cardstock (from Michaels- Reflections)
* Inks from Close to My Heart: Desert Sand, Saddle, Cocoa and Grey Flannel
* Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder (Stampin' Up)
* Butterfly Beauty Dies (Stampin' Up)
* Ornate Layers Dies (Stampin' Up)
* Your Own Kind of Wonderful Stamp Set (Close to My Heart)
* Feels Like Home-Scrapbooking Stamp Set (Close to My Heart)
* Love so Sweet Stamp Set (Close to My Heart)
* Beauty Abounds Stamp Set (Stampin' Up)
* Comfort and Hope Stamp Set (Stampin' Up)



No comments:

Post a Comment