Thursday, January 27, 2011

Two Year Old Christmas Present

Last week I finally had some inspiration for the clock pieces my dad gave to me for Christmas. You see, he had my name for Christmas, and family tradition says that you have to make the gift. Well, he ran out of time, so he gave me the pieces so I could make my own present (ha! ha!).
Anyway, as I was exercising one morning, it came to me, and of course, I had to start on it while the thought was there. I painted the board that day, and cut out all the embellishments using my cricut. Then, I had to stop. I had to cut a hole in the back of the wood for the clock paraphernalia to fit in. KC brought down his dad's drill press, and we set it up ON the kitchen table. That's right. Using a square drill bit, I drilled ALOT of holes to hollow out the right size. It was fun, though, and I am thrilled with the results!!

1 comment: