Thursday, July 24, 2014

Believe in yourself card



Hello! Hello!  I am participating in the Freshly Made Sketches 146 challenge this week.  The minute I saw this sketch I had ideas flowing into my brain.  We love that, don't we?! I opted to turn the sketch to the right.

Here are the supplies I used for this card:
CTMH (Close To My Heart) paper scraps from the Ariana packet, Balloon Ride packet, and Free To Be Me packet.
CTMH Desert Sand Dye Ink
CTMH Lagoon Dye Ink
CTMH Grey Flannel Dye Ink (discontinued- close is Whisper)
CTMH Believe in Yourself Stamp set
CTMH mini flourishes
Cricut cartridge- Cindy Loo
White card base
CTMH 3D foam tape

I am so thrilled with the end results of this card.  It makes me smile :). Thanks for stopping.-Dari

6 comments:

  1. Your die cut is lovely and the paper banners behind are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Dari! I love the soft colours and the bling! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these colors as well. And the bling? The card wasn't complete without it :). Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! Great take on the sketch...love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, thanks. I always love hearing from you and love seeing your work, too.

      Delete