Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hexagon cards




Hello! Hello! 

I am so excited for the new CTMH products.  The catalog becomes official in 3 days!!  For my monthly club projects in August, we will be using three of the new stamp sets.  They are the Happy Hexagons, Honeycomb and Your Own Kind of Wonderful sets.  I have decided to use the new Whimsy color palette as well- nice and bright and summery! :). These stamp sets work well with the Cricut Artbooking cartridge.  I didn't cut any of the hexagons out using scissors.  I simply selected the size listed on the stamp set and pressed "Cut."

The first card above will be one that I do for my card clubs.  The second one is an experiment with autumn colors.

I am entering them into the Heart2Heart "Some Like It Hot" challenge, because I love these new HOT products :).

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you got some crafty inspiration! -Dari

6 comments:

  1. Fun cards! Love the way you laid out the different sized hexagons on the first card and the "circle" formation on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I especially love the first one. The idea just came to me as I woke up in the morning :). I just love waking up to inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what was "HOT" about your projects...but after reading your explanation...I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! LOVE the new HOT products!!! Thanks for linking up to H2H's Some Like it HOT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - I get it - HOT new products....very clever - and so are you cards. Thanks for sharing with us at H@H

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are hot new products for sure. I love the cards, they are all awesome....Thanks for playing along at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone! I am so glad you stopped by and thanks for your comments. I enjoy hearing from others :).

    ReplyDelete