Monday, December 29, 2014

CTMH Candy Dispensers




Wow!  I can't believe that it has been over a month since I posted last.  So much has happened.  I participated in the Oakley Christmas Boutique (fun), and I even made a little bit of money :).  Of course, I was working on Christmas presents like a crazy woman.  I almost finished them all before Christmas.  I didn't quite get my mother-in-law's finished.  Hers is a scrapbook featuring a picture of every direct ancestor I could get and their vital info.  The day before Christmas Eve my sister, whose family has been living with us for the past 6 months, told me that she found a place to live.  They moved the next day.  We helped her move on Friday and then helped another family in our area move Saturday morning.  I wanted to post the tutorial for this box today, but I am going to be helping my sister finish moving all of their paraphernalia out.  So, look for the tutorial soon!  Thanks for stopping :) -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment