Monday, February 16, 2015

CTMH Envelope punch board box without the punch board!


Hello! Hello!  I'm so glad you've stopped by today :).  This past week I have been creating all kinds of fun treat boxes for a Medical Fundraiser for a friend of mine.  She has to have surgery this week to save her eyesight. 

One of my favorite YouTube channels I watch is PootlesPapercraft.  She had a tutorial for a box made from the popular Envelope Punch board, which I don't own.  After watching a few different tutorials using this tool, I thought to myself, "I wonder if I can do that without the board."  

Of course, as soon as that thought comes to my mind, I have to figure it out!  It's just who I am.  I am pleased to say, "I did it!"  

I have put together a YouTube tutorial for the box above on my channel: Dari's Creative Corner.  I walk you through the entire process for this box- from the box creation to the decorative embellishments :).

I used the following CTMH products for this lovely box:
CTMH Heart Strings Paper Packet
CTMH Silver trim
CTMH Forever in my Heart stamp set
CTMH Cranberry dye ink
CTMH white daisy cardstock
CTMH 3D foam tape
Fiskars Paper Trimmer/Scorer (through CTMH)

Leave me a message if you have any questions! Happy Crafting- Dari

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I will try to hunt for the YouTube tutorial. I wish the link or the video was on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, my YouTube channel is Dari's Creative Corner. I'm glad you like it.

      Delete