Monday, March 23, 2015

Dari's Pocket Explosion Box




Hello! Hello!  I promised you all I would have a YouTube tutorial and a cutting/scoring diagram.  I began this endeavor several days ago.  I didn't realize how much time it would take :).

I finally have the diagrams done and you can access them on my website here.  Just scroll down the page until you see the photo.  Underneath there is a link so you can open up the file.

I am in the process of uploading the video.  I had to break it up into three sections because it is so detailed.  As I am typing this, the first part is ready to view.  The second and third parts are uploading so they should be available in the next couple of hours :).

I hope you enjoy it.  I love the box!  It is so versatile.  You could make it for a newborn baby, for Valentine's Day, for a fun way to highlight yearly family moments, for a special trip, for a birthday, for Mother's Day or Father's Day, for anything you want!!

I would love to hear from you what you create and would love for you to send me a link so I can see for myself :).

Thanks for stopping by! -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment