Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Heart Box Cricut cut file


Hello! Hello!  This is my first attempt at exporting and sharing a cricut cut file.  So, heads up, this is a test run!  I hope it works :).  The most recent file I have in my Cricut Craft Room is the heart box I posted about yesterday.  Therefore, it is the one I chose- most convenient (lol).

Here is the link to my heart box cricut cut file.  If you prefer, you can go to daris-corner.weebly.com.  At the top of my home screen, there are page links.  Click on the one that says, "More."  Then, you will want to click on the Cricut Cut Files option.  You can find my box there :).

Once you click on the file, choose the save file option.  Then, you can go to Cricut Craft Room.  Click on FILE.  From the options, choose OPEN. Go down to the buttons at the bottom and click on IMPORT. It should pop right up, but if not, you will want to look under DOWNLOADS. Once you have clicked on it, the file will show up in your Cricut Craft Room Projects window where you open your files.  Click on the file and then go down to the button that says open.  Wah lah! 

Please let me know if it works for you :)!  It worked for me.  Thanks for stopping by! -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment