Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Get Well pop up box card

Hello! Hello!  My grandma is in the hospital.  She hasn't been up for visitors or calls, but I wanted to do something to show her how much I love her and that I am thinking about her.

I chose to make this box using CTMH's Ariana paper packet.  This was in the Spring 2014 catalog.  I love how the colors contrast so well with each other- the blues and pinks :).

Here are the other ingredients I used:

CTMH Happy Birds Stamp Set C1600
CTMH Finding the Words Stamp Set D1646
CTMH Sincere Expressions Stamp Set A1146
CTMH Your Own Kind of Wonderful D1627
CTMH Flowers for Mom B1473
CTMH dye inks: Desert Sand, Outdoor Denim, Flaxen, Sorbet, Hollyhock, Cranberry, Pixie, Olive and Glacier
CTMH white daisy cardstock
CTMH 3D foam tape
CTMH Bonding Glue Stick (For ALL adhering)

Other: olive cardstock (Reflections) and 2 pearls (K & Co).

I hope I have inspired you to create your own work of art.  Have a fantastic day! -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment