Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Gee, Thanks Box

Hello! Hello!  We had a family council a couple of weeks ago.  During this meeting, our children informed us that we hadn't done anything this summer.  "Hallelujah!" is what I thought; however they weren't as excited about that as I was :).  So, we asked them what they had in mind.  Afterwards, we decided to cram it all in within a two week period. 

We spent two days at Lagoon and 4 days at Bear Lake.  We are home now, and maybe I can recuperate again before school starts (at least it's a thought).

I'm back and ready to craft again. I shared the cricut file I created for this box awhile ago.  If you'd like to use it, you can go to my website daris-corner.weebly.com.  On the top of the screen, go to Cricut Files.  You should be able to find it from there.

I stamped the background using one of my favorite stamp sets from CTMH "Give a Lift" with Bamboo ink.  Then, I colored it with my Crayola colored pencils, folded it, glued it, and punched the holes for the string.

For the tag, I used CTMH's Hostess Rewards tag set in the current Seasonal Expressions supplement (can't remember the name, and it's not right with me). I stamped the background in bamboo and the sentiment with desert sand.  I don't have the cricut cartridge that goes with the stamp set, so I just used my paper trimmer and scissors.

Thanks for stopping by! As always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :). -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment