Thursday, October 15, 2015

CTMH SCHOOL layout


Wow!  When I logged onto Blogger, I noticed that my pageviews for my blog have reached 10064.  At first, I had to think about it. When I realized it wasn't 1,064 but 10,064 I just about screamed!  Yeah!  Some of us are a little crazy (lol).  Plus, I don't think I could scream if I wanted to right now.  I am fighting a head cold :(.  

This fun layout I am sharing with you today is the layout we are going to do at my monthly scrapbooking group next Thursday.  I am really pleased with the results.  The photo does not do it justice.  Those coming to the group do the 12x12 spreads, so theirs are cut to that size.  

I will attempt to remember which ingredients I used for this.  It's hard to utilize brain cells when your head is pounding :).
*Note: All ingredients are CTMH.
White daisy card stock
Lagoon shimmer tape
Artbooking Stamp Set
Hopscotch (I think) Stamp Set
Artbooking Cricut cartridge
Last January's 2015 special stamp set (Celebrate New Year?)
Chalk It Up paper pack
Flaxen card stock
Dye Inks: sorbet, glacier, lagoon, black.

Thanks for stopping by! -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment