Saturday, May 9, 2015

Summer Fun layout


Hello! Hello!  It seems that it is a milestone when I complete a project that has nothing to do with one of my classes, groups or events; however, I actually took some time just for myself, and this is what I came up with :).

This layout is simple in its design, yet it screams "happy" to me, which is exactly what I was going for.  There are lots of fun memories behind these photos, and I wanted them to be the focal point.

Hidden behind the title is a journaling tag that slides in and out of the main photo.  This layout just naturally gave me the perfect opportunity to do a little "magic" (hiding).  When I insert this layout into the sheet protectors, I will simply cut the protector so that the tag can slide in and out without having to remove the layout from the protector.

The only CTMH ingredients I used for this project are:

*Bonding Glue Pen
*Blossom Cardmaking Stamp Set (D1649)
*Year Noted Stamp Set (C1618)
*Dye inks: Pear, Lagoon, Sorbet and Bamboo

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a fantastic day :) -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment