Wednesday, May 6, 2015

CTMH Tic-Tac gift

Hello! Hello!  Who said Tic-Tacs can't be a great gift?  I would even love this (and I don't like tic-tacs) :). 

This is one of the 5 projects I am offering at our Craft 'N Mingle on June 20th here in Oakley, UT.  The project costs $4.50.  This includes the tic-tacs.  Wouldn't these be perfect for Visiting Teaching handouts; Just Because/Thinking of You/Pick Me Up gifts; Teacher Appreciation gifts.......? 

I have to admit that the Hopscotch paper packet hasn't been as easy for me to work with as I had hoped.  I love the colors of this pack, but I've had a harder time with the "juices" flowing with it.  However, you would never know from this project.  I love it!

I created the box using my Cricut.  It took quite awhile (longer than I expected) and several attempts before I was successful.  You can import your own Cricut Craft Room File for this on my website daris-corner.weebly.com

I will post a YouTube video for this shortly.

The ingredients I used for this project (all CTMH):

*White Daisy Cardstock
*Hopscotch paper pack
*Glacier Thick twine
*Bonding Glue Pen
* 3D foam tape
*Hello Blooms Stamp Set (C1540)
 

For me, that's a short list!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy crafting! :)-Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment