Thursday, July 2, 2015

You Warm My Heart Card Freshly Made Sketches 193

Hello! Hello!  I walked down to the post office yesterday hoping that my CTMH order had arrived.  Boy was I excited when it was!  I came home and had to create something with my fun new stuff.  I ordered CTMH's Diamond Embossing folder, Treats of Friendship Stamp Set (C1616) and Tweezers.  I wanted to use all three of these products; however, I couldn't find my mini sparkles, so I didn't get to try out my tweezers :(.  Instead, I used some Liquid Pearls. 

I found the inspiration for this layout from Freshly Made Sketches Challene 193.  I love checking out to see what everyone else does with the same sketch :).

I knew I wanted a light blue and pink together, because these colors are happy together and also look dainty, just the way I picture teacups!  On the inside of my card is the sentiment, "You're like a cup of tea, you warm my heart."  I left it there.  That way it can be used for a Thank You card, a Thinking of You Card or a Just Because card.

Here are the ingredients for my card:

Light blue and pink cardstocks (Michaels)
CTMH White Daisy Cardstock
Floral ribbon (Michaels)
CTMH Dots Embossing Folder
CTMH Treats of Friendship Stamp Set (C1616)
CTMH Pretty Petals (C1599)
CTMH January 2013 SOTM Little Reminder Stamp Set (S1201)  DISCONTINUED- I used this for the stitching along the top and bottom edged of the pink rectangle.
CTMH 3D Foam Tape
CTMH dye inks: Slate, Pixie, Glacier and Grey Flannel (retired.  Equivalent: Whisper).

Thanks for stopping by! -Dari

4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card! Love the colors, textures and that fabulous flower! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm a "bold color" girl but this is a "must make".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary Ann. I'm glad I've inspired you to step out of your comfort zone ;).

      Delete