Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Spirit Packs for HS Swim Team


Hello! Hello!  I volunteered to help put together our HS swim team's spirit packs.  They go to Region tomorrow.  For my contributions, I created a gum wrapper for each.  The outside (as you can see above [lol]) says, "Tri a little harder; dent (don't) let up!  I had to create that on the computer.  Unfortunately, I didn't have a stamp for that :).  I created the water bottle wrappers using the CTMH SkyLark Workshop on the Go stamp set and the Chalk It Up paper line; and then I created the bag tags using CTMH's Dreamer stamp set.  There are 30 packs all together.  I hope this pumps the team up!

Other little fun things inside are: peanuts, starburst, fishy crackers, skittles, and fruit snacks.

Thanks for stopping by! -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment