Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Two fun CTMH cards


Inside of the card above.

Inside of the bottom card.

Hello! Hello!  Today is such a beautiful day!  I am looking outside, and although I know spring is a long way off here in the mountains, there is a feeling in the air.  The sun is reflecting off the snow in a manner that brings light to everything and brightens the soul.

Almost two weeks ago I hosted card club.  Usually the hostess sets the requirements for the next month's club- theme, colors, sketch, etc., and we put together a card based on that.  We each put together the pieces in "kits" so that the other members of the club can all make our card.  When we get together, we exchange and get to make one of each card.  It's lots of fun and a great mommy break :).  My sister, who was living with me, was supposed to be the hostess.  She decided that instead of a specific theme we were to put together a kit with the ingredients for someone else to be able to create 2 cards from the contents within.  

When we got together, we drew out of a hat (in reality, it was a bowl :) ) so we didn't know which kit we would get.  Then the fun began.  The kit I got had these really cute papers in it.  I was so excited.  These are the two cards I came up with.  I love them!

I don't what brand the papers are; however, here are the CTMH ingredients I used:

CTMH Stamp Sets- Your Own Kind of Wonderful (D1627), Pretty Petals (C1599), and Holiday Tags (D1560).
CTMH Dye Inks- Lagoon, Black, Glacier, Hollyhock, Sunflower (retired), Pear, Grey Flannel (retired)
CTMH Pigment Ink- Smoothie
Other- CTMH  Broad Glue Pen, 3D foam tape, Nonstick micro-tip scissors, sponge daubers, Fiskars Paper Trimmer

Hope you found some inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by! -Dari

 

No comments:

Post a Comment