Saturday, January 10, 2015

YouTube CTMH Candy Dispenser tutorial


I finally did it!  I got the YouTube tutorial done for the candy dispenser so many of you requested :).  Not only did I get it done, but I accomplished creating my first YouTube video, stepped out of my comfort zone, did something out of my league, learned a lot about Microsoft Live Movie Maker and realized that my voice isn't as bad as I have always thought (lol). 

You can view it for yourself on YouTube on my {Newly created channel} Dari's Creative Corner.  Hope you enoy it!

The tutorial is broken down into two parts.  I am actually considering doing another video and finishing (decorating) the box  I created in the tutorial Valentine Style!

Thanks for stopping by and all of the encouragement I have received lately! -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment