Wednesday, April 29, 2015

CTMH Mother's Day & Father's Day Pop Up Cards


Hello! Hello! These are my pop up cards this year for the Mirror Lake Diner boutique tomorrow night in Kamas, UT.  I am taking orders for the Mother's Day cards until May 1st (not much time) and until June 5th for the Father's Day cards.  The cost is $8/ea (shipping is extra).

As you can see, I used CTMH's Blossom Paper pack.  This is my hands down favorite packet I have worked with this year.  It just speaks to me and inspires me :).

The Father's Day card is made with the Jackson paper pack.  I am pleasantly surprised at how well I have been able to use this pack.  It was not my favorite one when I saw it in the catalog (shh.. don't tell).  Just kidding- we all have products that we like and ones we don't like. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a beautiful day :) -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment