Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Candy Bar Wrapper


We had a wonderful time in Las Vegas.  We spent 5 days there.  We visited Hoover Dam, Excalibur, an arcade, Build-A-Bear, the World Finals Monster Truck competition, my cousin and her family, Church, the LDS temple and a yummy sushi place. It was great.  My favorite part was visiting with my cousin.  She and I have always been close, and eventhough we haven't seen each other for a couple of years due to distance, it felt like it had been yesterday since our last visit.

When we got home, we were welcomed by my sister and kids.  That was fun, too.  The kids loved playing with their cousins.  I am so grateful the weather was nice so they could play outside A LOT!  8 kids who are running on excitement can be exhausting!! My sister and I managed to try to be a little crafty.  At the grocery store, we found a cart full of the BIG candy bars for $.59 ea.  Score!  We loaded up on them.  The picture above is what I ended up doing with the 12 I got.  As I was addressing each tag, I realized I needed one more.  Oh well.

This morning I am relaxing now that my vacation(s) are over.  I am feeling the old adage- I need a vacation from my vacation.  The positive part, though, is that I am feeling better than I have.  3 1/2 weeks of bed is not fun.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Dari, I was so happy to see you!! I am so glad you guys stopped by to visit! I've just been looking at your blog. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete