Monday, March 4, 2013

Life's little Satisfactions!

OK, so hopefully you are not as bad as I am! I hate cleaning the fridge. It is one of those chores that I despise. Maybe if I did it as often as I should, it wouldn't be so bad. The last time I scrubbed out the fridge was Thanksgiving! I decided to swallow my pride and take a before and after picture. As I was cleaning, I was creating my post in my mind. I was going to take a picture afterwards of a sparkling clean EMPTY fridge and say, "Unfortunately, I have to put the food back in." The funny thing is that after I got done cleaning, I forgot that little detail! It wasn't until I got all the food back in that I realized I hadn't taken a picture of my clean fridge. LOL!! So, here is the picture of my clean organized fridge. After I scrubbed it out, I sprayed it down with my homemade disinfectant spray and quickly wiped it with a paper towel. I love my spray. Here's my recipe: HOMEMADE DISINFECTANT SPRAY 2 C. distilled water 1/2 C. distilled vinegar 10-15 drops essential oils (I like 5 drops peppermint, 5 drops lavender, and 5 drops lemongrass). This changes. Sometimes I will put tea tree oil, rosemary and geranium. Or, lemon and peppermint or..... Place water in spray bottle. Add vinegar. Then add oils. Put lid on bottle and rub bottle back and forth in hands to evenly mix up oils. Essential oils are antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic. Amazing resources from nature!! I'm addicted. Hopefully, this will motivate me to not procrastinate so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment