Saturday, April 18, 2015

Cricut Butterfly Shadow Box


Hello! Hello!  Awhile ago I fell in love with a butterfly wall hanging that Gayle Wheeler created.  My friend and I are starting a Craft 'N Mingle Activity twice a year.  This is one of my five projects I will be offering at the Mingle.

I LOVE this project.  I can't wait until my craft room is done, because this one is definitely going in it :).  My little princess loves it, too.  She wants one in her room as well.  I guess it's a winner :).

The ingredients for this project are:

6"x14" (inside dimensions) white shadow box (I got it at Michaels)
CTMH Heart Strings Paper Pack (print paper, smoothie cardstock)
CTMH White Daisy and Glacier card stocks
CTMH Cricut Artbooking Cartridge
Cricut Paisley Cartridge
CTMH Quatrefoil, Stripes and Dots embossing folders
Cuttlebug floral embossing folder
CTMH Liquid Glass
CTMH smoothie and glacier inks
CTMH sponge
White Liquid Pearls

If you would like to join us for our Craft 'N Mingle, we'd love to have you join us!  The cost for this project is $20. It will be on Saturday June 20th from 9 a.m.-9 p.m. The cost is $10 (building and food).  Then, you can sign up for any of the 10 projects we offer or just bring your own to work on :).

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment