Friday, April 24, 2015

CTMH Easter layout


Hello! Hello!  I can't seem to get enough of this Blossom Paper Pack :).  I really love it.  Normally, after I use a paper pack for a month, I am done with it.  However, I still love this paper!

We made this fun Easter layout yesterday at my monthly scrapbooking group.  I love how simple it is and yet how classy it looks.

Here are the ingredients I used:
*CTMH White daisy cardstock
*Craft cardstock
*CTMH Blossom paper pack
*CTMH February 2015 Stamp of  the Month Set
*CTMH dye inks: sorbet, smoothie, glacier, flaxen and sweet leaf
*CTMH bonding glue pen
*CTMH glacier thick twine
*CTMH Coral sequins
*CTMH Cricut Artbooking Cartridge (title)
*3D foam tape
*CTMH liquid glass (to adhere twine)
*CTMH New Year Stamp Set 2015 (the one that was in Dec-January).  Don't have the set in front of me at the moment.
*CTMH quatrefoil embossing folder
*CTMH Blossom Card Kit Stamp Set

We have a lot of fun at this group.  It always brings me smiles to create and visit with friends at the same time.  If you'd like to join our monthly group, I'd love to have you join us :).

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulous weekend- Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment