Thursday, April 23, 2015

CTMH FAMILY wall art


Hello! Hello!  It has been a few days since I posted.  I took a much needed vacation for two days, and we all know how life goes when we return- frantically running around trying to catch up on everything we didn't do while we were gone :).

This morning I finished my "Family" wall hanging.  This is the biggest project I will be offering at our Craft 'N Mingle on Saturday, June 20th.  The cost to make this project will be $27.  That includes the frame and everything! 

Ingredients I used for this are (all CTMH):

*Cardstocks- Smoothie, White Daisy and Lagoon
*Dots embossing folder
*Dye inks- smoothie, glacier, sorbet, sweet leaf, flaxen lagoon, pear
*Cricut Artbooking Cartridge (font)
*Blossom Paper Pack
*Coral Reef Sequins
*3D Foam Tape
*Bonding Glue Pen
*Stamp Sets:  Blossom Card Kit Workshop on the Go (D1649), Your Own Kind of Wonderful (D1627), Happy To Be Friends (C1605), Flowers for Mom (B1473). Believe in Yourself (C1574).

Non CTMH products:
*Glitter tape (Michaels)
*Liquid Pearls- pink and yellow

I'd love to have you join me at our Craft 'N Mingle.  For more info, just leave a comment.  You can shop for the products listed above at dariscreativecorner.ctmh.com

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a wonderful day :) -Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment